Sunday 24 February 2013

Lizzie Bennet Diaries Posters

Hullo All!

A few months ago, I was in the height of my fascination with drawing everything I liked with mermaid tails. And since I was a big fan of the Lizzie Bennet Diaries, it was only a matter of time that I made illustrations of them too. 

Want a Lizzie Mermaid Poster? Click HERE!

Want a Jane Mermaid Poster? Click HERE!

Want a Lydia Mermaid Poster? Click HERE!

I was proud, happy and overly ecstatic when they were being reblogged like crazy on Tumblr. I was overwhelmed when it hit 400 notes, so you can imagine that I was close to fainting when DFTBA Records contacted me a few days later.

Honestly, I thought I was in trouble for something--like I might have infringed on some copyright issues and they were going to tell me to take the artwork down. So I didn't anticipate that the initial email would eventually lead to this:


Bucket List:

And now my fangirl's dream of being in a Lizzie Bennet Video has been fulfilled
(See bottom-right of the image below)


Fangirl Bucket List:
 ✓ Be in an LBD video


Whatever, it's part of the overall video. It still counts!

And now I'm in a Vlogbrothers video as well!


Fangirl Bucket List:
 ✓ Be in a Vlogbrothers video


And in a video in which Hank translates dance-craze songs like Oppa Gangnam Style and Numa Numa? I win.


So, yes. Thank you to DFTBA Records and to the fans of Lizzie Bennet for helping it get the attention it's gotten. It's given me motivation and really made the transition from 2012 to 2013 a really exciting one! :) I'm glad to have contributed to the series in this tiny way, and I can only wish to be able to do something for it again! :)

Tuttah,
Mishie



No comments:

Post a Comment