Sunday 22 September 2013

Fair Fortune.

Hullo All,

I got really excited about today's challenge!

Challenge #6: Make a children's book spread of a fairy tale

It seemed like a no-brainer to go for Grimm's or Hans Christian Anderson. Both collections are ones that I love, but I got really excited to show off my Potter nerdiness and put a twist to this challenge!

And so, I created a spread for The Fountain of Fair Fortune, from The Tales of Beetle the Bard, a collection of tales for wizarding children!


Click to enlarge and see the excerpt! (Might be a spoiler, though!)

I found this (The Tales) a great insight into the Wizarding World. Recently, it was announced that JK Rowling would be writing a screenplay for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them! I feel that the Potterverse is so broad that, someday, these takes from Beetle the Bard could be films as well!

As for why I got attracted to this particular tale, I don't know. I just like it the most!

Are you a Potterhead? Please let me know! I loooove meeting fellow fans!

Tuttah,
Mishie

No comments:

Post a Comment